|
Graham Dumpleton
graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:06:35 EST 2007
It will help us if you explain what the final problem was. Ie., what you had to change to make it work. Graham On 23/11/2007, Simon <simonrolin at gmail.com> wrote: > Graham, Clodoaldo, > > I really want to thanks both of you, it works! > > Before working with modpython I was working on zope3 but was unable to > receive some help and this is why is decided to change! > > What you have done for me is really great and I promise I will do all what I > can to help the others with modpython! > > Thanks a lot! > > Simon > > 2007/11/22, Clodoaldo <clodoaldo.pinto.neto at gmail.com >: > > 2007/11/21, Simon <simonrolin at gmail.com>: > > > > > > > > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > > > From: Simon <simonrolin at gmail.com > > > > Date: 22 nov. 2007 01:48 > > > Subject: Re: [mod_python] subscribe Uploading file troubles... > > > To: Graham Dumpleton < graham.dumpleton at gmail.com > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 2007/11/21, Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com >: > > > > > > > On 22/11/2007, Simon < simonrolin at gmail.com> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > > > > > From: Simon < simonrolin at gmail.com > > > > > > Date: 21 nov. 2007 20:39 > > > > > Subject: Re: Mod_python Digest, Vol 56, Issue 21 > > > > > To: mod_python at modpython.org > > > > > > > > > > Hi all of you, > > > > > > > > > > I'm new to modpython and I'm actually facing some problem when > trying to > > > > > upload file.... I've read a lot but have not found any answer... > > > > > > > > > > Here is my HTML of my form: > > > > > <form action=Upload2.py method=Post > > > > > enctype="mutlipart/form-data"> > > > > > > > > > > <input type= > > > > > "file" name="file" value="">< > > > > > div class="button"><input type= > > > > > "submit" name="submit" value="Rechercher" > > > > > class="submit" /></div></ > > > > > form> > > > > > > > > > > and here is Upload2 function: > > > > > > > > > > def Upload2(req): > > > > > timer = ExecTime() > > > > > _session(req) > |