[mod_python] SVN modpython

Luis Speciale lspeciale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:38:34 EDT 2008


Graham Dumpleton a écrit :
> What errors? I don't see any. There are warnings, but they are normal.
>
> Looks to me like it all got installed fine.
>
> Did you actually try running it?
>
>   
When I start Apache, it doesn't works. If
LoadModule python_module libexec/mod_python.so
is uncommented.

Luis
> Graham
>
> 2008/10/9 Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com>:
>   
>> Please reply to the list, not to me directly.
>>
>> Graham
>>
>> 2008/10/9 Luis Speciale <lspeciale at gmail.com>:
>>     
>>> Graham Dumpleton a écrit :
>>>
>>> 2008/10/8 Luis Speciale <lspeciale at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Newbie question.
>>> I'm unable to checkout modpython with SCPlugin and I know i did it sometime
>>> ago but I can't remember how ‡]
>>>
>>> It's this adress correct ?
>>> svn.apache.org/repos/asf/quetzalcoatl/mod_python/trunk/
>>>
>>>
>>> With 'http://' at the front, yes.
>>>
>>> $ svn list http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/quetzalcoatl/mod_python/trunk/
>>> COPYRIGHT
>>> CREDITS
>>> Doc/
>>> LICENSE
>>> Makefile.in
>>> NEWS
>>> NOTICE
>>> README
>>> configure
>>> configure.in
>>> dist/
>>> examples/
>>> install-sh
>>> lib/
>>> src/
>>> test/
>>>
>>> Graham
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Me again. I can't see what I'm doing wrong: runing make gives me several
>>> errors. Output follows. And thanks again.
>>>
>>> Luis
>>>
>>>
>>> Last login: Wed Oct  8 15:07:50 on ttys000
>>> speciale:~ speciale$ cd /Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python
>>> speciale:mod_python speciale$ ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs
>>> checking for gcc... gcc
>>> checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
>>> checking whether the C compiler works... yes
>>> checking whether we are cross compiling... no
>>> checking for suffix of executables...
>>> checking for suffix of object files... o
>>> checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
>>> checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
>>> checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
>>> checking for ar... ar
>>> checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
>>> checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
>>> checking for main in -lm... yes
>>> checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
>>> checking your blood pressure... a bit high, but we can proceed
>>> configure: checking whether apxs is available...
>>> checking Apache version... 2.2.8
>>> checking for Apache libexec directory... /usr/libexec/apache2
>>> checking for Apache include directory... -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> checking for --with-python... no
>>> checking for python... /usr/bin/python
>>> checking Python version... 2.5
>>> checking for --with-python-src... no
>>> checking for --with-mutex-dir... no
>>> Using MUTEX_DIR /tmp
>>> checking for --with-max-locks... no
>>> Using 8 MAX_LOCKS.
>>> checking for --with-flex... no
>>> checking for flex... /usr/bin/flex
>>> found /usr/bin/flex, we'll use this. Use --with-flex to specify another.
>>> checking flex version... 2.5.33. Good
>>> configure: creating ./config.status
>>> config.status: creating Makefile
>>> config.status: creating src/Makefile
>>> config.status: creating Doc/Makefile
>>> config.status: creating src/include/mod_python.h
>>> config.status: creating test/Makefile
>>> config.status: creating test/testconf.py
>>> config.status: creating dist/setup.py
>>> config.status: creating dist/Makefile
>>> speciale:mod_python speciale$ make
>>>
>>> Compiling for DSO.
>>>
>>> /usr/sbin/apxs -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE -Wc,'-arch ppc7400' -Wc,'-arch ppc64'
>>> -Wc,'-arch i386' -Wc,'-arch x86_64' -c mod_python.c _apachemodule.c
>>> requestobject.c tableobject.c util.c serverobject.c connobject.c
>>> filterobject.c hlist.c hlistobject.c finfoobject.c -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64
>>> -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -Wl,-F/System/Library/Frameworks -framework Python
>>> -u _PyMac_Error -framework Python -ldl
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o mod_python.lo mod_python.c && touch
>>> mod_python.slo
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o _apachemodule.lo _apachemodule.c &&
>>> touch _apachemodule.slo
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o requestobject.lo requestobject.c &&
>>> touch requestobject.slo
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o tableobject.lo tableobject.c &&
>>> touch tableobject.slo
>>> tableobject.c:329: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> tableobject.c:329: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> tableobject.c:329: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> tableobject.c:329: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> tableobject.c:1092: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> tableobject.c:1092: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> tableobject.c:1092: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> tableobject.c:1092: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o util.lo util.c && touch util.slo
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o serverobject.lo serverobject.c &&
>>> touch serverobject.slo
>>> serverobject.c:387: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> serverobject.c:387: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> serverobject.c:387: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> serverobject.c:387: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o connobject.lo connobject.c && touch
>>> connobject.slo
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o filterobject.lo filterobject.c &&
>>> touch filterobject.slo
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o hlist.lo hlist.c && touch hlist.slo
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o hlistobject.lo hlistobject.c &&
>>> touch hlistobject.slo
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc    -DDARWIN
>>> -DSIGPROCMASK_SETS_THREAD_MASK -no-cpp-precomp  -I/usr/include/apache2
>>> -I/usr/include/apr-1   -I/usr/include/apr-1  -arch ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch
>>> i386 -arch x86_64 -I/Users/speciale/Desktop/mod_python/src/include
>>> -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/include/python2.5
>>> -DNDEBUG -DMACOSX -DENABLE_DTRACE  -c -o finfoobject.lo finfoobject.c &&
>>> touch finfoobject.slo
>>> finfoobject.c:278: warning: 'intargfunc' is deprecated
>>> finfoobject.c:278: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> finfoobject.c:278: warning: 'intargfunc' is deprecated
>>> finfoobject.c:278: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> finfoobject.c:278: warning: 'intargfunc' is deprecated
>>> finfoobject.c:278: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> finfoobject.c:278: warning: 'intargfunc' is deprecated
>>> finfoobject.c:278: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>>> /usr/share/apr-1/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=link gcc -o mod_python.la
>>> -rpath /usr/libexec/apache2 -module -avoid-version    finfoobject.lo
>>> hlistobject.lo hlist.lo filterobject.lo connobject.lo serverobject.lo
>>> util.lo tableobject.lo requestobject.lo _apachemodule.lo mod_python.lo -arch
>>> ppc7400 -arch ppc64 -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -Wl,-F/System/Library/Frameworks
>>> -framework Python -u _PyMac_Error -framework Python -ldl
>>> ln -s ../lib/python/mod_python mod_python
>>> ln -s ../src src
>>> make[2]: `psp_parser.c' is up to date.
>>> /usr/bin/python setup.py build