0

I am trying to boot ubuntu 18.04 on my laptop through usb drive.But while i am trying to boot(I tried "try ubuntu without installing ubuntu") it it shows me an error like: Booting Kernel failed:Invalid argument. I format my pendrive and uploaded iso image files so many times.But still it showing same as above. (I created partion in my D drive) Please anyone help me with this.

0

I got the same error.
I checked the SHA256 of the downloaded iso file. the value is not the same as the original, although the file size is the same. So I downloaded the Ubuntu image file (*.iso) again. Then it is OK to install.

New contributor
jwq815 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.