0

I've seen some researchers "behavioural analysis matrix" when analysing user testing sessions, they have participants at the top and tasks at the bottom and simply tick yes/no if participants complete the task.

I want to know more about this type of analysis but not sure where i can find reading material.

1
  • What would you like to know about this type of analysis? It is really just a visual way of presenting the results in a clear to understand format. This can be applied not just to usability testing but other types of data as well. – Michael Lai♦ Sep 5 '19 at 5:00
0

Check out this article on guerilla user testing; the matrix you describe is mentioned in Step 6.

0

Not quite sure if this is what you're asking, but if I were looking to analyse usability testing quantitatively I'd be considering things like:

  • Task completion rate %
  • Direct / indirect completion (navigation errors)
  • Misclick rate
  • Time on task

You can also capture things like satisfaction quantitatively.

Your Answer